What’s in it:
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- Organic Pure Lavender Oil
- Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol
How to use:
Use Rocks N’ Stones volcanic pumice to scrub your feet in the shower or after soaking. Finish with Smooth Feet.
- Soak your feet to soften skin. Add Relax Crystals, our Tri-Colore Detox Blend to your soak for additional benefits.
- Pumice works with liquid so you’ll have to wet the pumice stone.
- Finding smoothest work face or point, scrub gently, increasing pressure as attune to process. Rinse often to slough away dead skin and continue scrubbing. You might have to repeat this process a few times to remove thicker calluses over time.
- Rinse, pat dry, and finish with our Smooth Feet which will hydrate your feet by penetrating truly-natural organic ingredients into your skin and prevents evaporation of water from the surface.
Smooth Feet works best when applied to clean dry feet. For best results apply Smooth Feet after taking a shower or bath and/or before going to bed (don’t worry, your baby smooth feet won’t stain your sheets!). Massage one full dropper onto the bottom of each foot. Do not walk barefoot after applying Smooth Feet as it will attract dust onto your feet. Your feet may feel sticky for a little while after application but the stickiness will go away and it will leave your feet soft and smooth.
Repeat every night for 7-10 days, and then as often as needed.
This product contains pure lavender oil. If you are allergic to essential oils or have hypersensitive skin, please test the product on a small area of your foot before applying to your feet.
* Our products are Vegan, GMO, and Gluten Free however, they are not made in a gluten-free facility.
**Our products are never tested on animals and they are dressed in eco-friendly packaging sourced responsibly in the united states.
WE WOULDN’T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!