About Mt. Shasta:
Mount Shasta, located near the Oregon border in northern California, is one of the world’s preeminent sacred mountains. This creator-made temple is half a billion years old and artifacts found in the surrounding area conservatively suggest at least 11,000 years of human habitation, designating this region as one of the longest-occupied areas of North America. The last eruption is believed to have happened in the 1700s. In an abstract geological sense, Mount Shasta is still alive and under construction–and it will continuously erupt, regenerate, and change forms far into the future.
How to use:
- Soak your feet to soften skin. Add Relax Crystals, our Tri-Colore Detox Blend to your soak for additional benefits.
- Pumice works with liquid so you’ll have to wet the pumice stone.
- Finding smoothest work face or point, scrub gently, increasing pressure as attune to process. Rinse often to slough away dead skin and continue scrubbing. You might have to repeat this process a few times to remove thicker calluses over time.
- Rinse, pat dry, and finish with our Smooth Feet which will hydrate your feet by penetrating truly-natural organic ingredients into your skin and prevents evaporation of water from the surface.
- Use as often as needed.
Pumice care: To unclog residue buildup, soak in hot soapy water. Scrub with a wire brush, rinsing often. Handle with care; rocks can fracture if dropped. Dry in sun to purify, re-energize and restore buoyancy. A cared-for rock can last for years.
Cautions: There can be sharp craters on some rocks. Always use mindfully. Do not use on inflamed skin, especially severe heel cracks as the grit can irritate the skin. Instead, apply Smooth Feet for 3-7 nights or until the cracks are healed and then use the pumice rock.
* Our products are Vegan, GMO and Gluten Free however, they are not made in a gluten free facility.
**Our products are never tested on animals and they are dressed in eco-friendly packaging sourced responsibly in the united states.
WE WOULDN’T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!